|Fees Details||Terms & Conditions|
|Institute Membership Fee : Rs. 5000.00
Admission Fee : Rs. 500.00
Course Registration Fee : Rs. 250.00 Plus Service Tax @ 15%
Course Fee: Varies from branch to branch
Examination Fees will be charged extra around 3500/- to 4000/- plus Service Tax
1. Membership Confirmation is subject to realisation of cheque / draft.
2. Bank Charges (if any) for NEFT / RTGS fund transfers / Outstation cheque / draft should be borne by the member.
3. Online Registration ID shown onscreen. It should be preserved for future reference After on-line registration hard copy of the form be obtained giving the registration details and submitted to the Branch concerned. Please make a note of it.
Rate of Subscription:
|Sl. No.||Category of Member||Annual Fees||Life Membership Fees|
|4||Associate Member (AM)||650||6,500|
|5||Post Graduate Diploma (PGD)||500||5,000|
Payment Procedures & Instructions:
- Before you start filling up the form get the cheque / draft ready with you. In case of NEFT / RTGS transfer, make a note of transaction id which you will get after transaction through online / cyber receipt from your bank.
- Scannned copy of passport size photo & signature will be required during form submission. Each file should be within 30kb.
- To get only membership: Select – For candidates not eligible for appearing in exam. Then select – I want membership only.
IRI Kolkata Branch:
BANK OF INDIA
44 J.L.NEHRU ROAD, KOLKATA-700016
A/C NO. 402610100011382
IFSC CODE BKID0004026
MICR CODE 70001302
DRAFT/PAY ORDER- PAYABLE AT KOLKATA, OR AT PAR CHEQUE.
Last Updated On December 10, 2020 5:52 pm